- Company Profile
- Furthered her studies in Charleston, West Virginia (USA).
- Received training in medical assistance at Ohio State College and in psychology training in Youngstown, Ohio.
- Worked as a medical assistance for 15 years in East Liverpool, Ohio.
- Was a substitute teacher at St. Aloysius School, East Liverpool, Ohio for more than 5 years.
- Served for one term as the President of the East Liverpool Women's Auxiliary at East Liverpool Hospital.
She was invited to join International School Bangkok (ISB) as an elementary librarian but not long afterwards and unbeknownst to her, the then high school counseling head at ISB reviewed her profile and thought she would be perfect for the time-consuming, demanding and stressful job of high school registrar that required the job holder to tactfully deal with parents and students as well as comply to the strict rule of complete confidentiality. And it was in this role that she flourished and ended up helping almost 3,000 high school graduating students during her 18-year career as high school registrar.
As if that wasn’t enough to fill her plate, she took on part-time work after working hours with exchange program companies helping students with their problems while overseas, being a key speaker at information sessions and orientation camps and advising parents and students on exchange program opportunities and preparation. With a wealth of experience and knowledge, Sujitra joins EduDee as President and a key educational consultant.
- Master of Commerce in Information Systems (MIS) from University of Tasmania, Australia
- Award & Honours: Tasmania International Scholorships (TIS) - School of Commerce (academic result: Distinction)
- Certificate IV in Business Management (TAFE), Australia
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training (TAFE), Australia
- Bachelor of Science, major in Psychology from Burapha University, Thailand
- Doctoral of Business Administration (Industrial Business and Human Resource Development) from King Mongkut's University of Technology, North Bangkok
- Master of Arts (Developmental Psychology) with the highest score in class from Chulalongkorn University
- Master of International Business from The University of Melbourne (Australia)
- Bachelor of Arts (Political Science), major in International Relations with second class honours from Chulalongkorn University
- Teaches English at reputable leading schools
- TEFL/TESOL certified
- Graduate Diploma in Teacher Education
- MBA, Sasin Graduate Institute of Business Adminstration (GIBA)
- English news announcer for NBT, NNT, Radio Thailand and Parliament Radio
Offered a chance to teach younger students while a senior in high school, she discovered a love for English and helping others. During her time in the corporate world she worked as an international liaison and was also recruited to teach English courses to company staff before or after hours. She then pursued a full-fledged teaching career and further certification. She’s taught not only university English but also management courses in line with her business degrees, been instrumental in course syllabus and lesson plan design and coordinated the efforts of over 25 lecturers at a time to educate thousands of students per term and once served as a faculty’s communications director.
- Certified by IECA (Independent Education Consultant Association) of the USA
- Graduate Diploma in Teacher Education
- IB (International Baccalaureate) certification
- CISCO Networking Certification in Instruction
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering
Samrith (better known as Sam) has been in education for the past 20 years. He has worked as a certified international educator at one of the leading international schools here in Thailand for the past 16 years. He has over 16 years of experience teaching technology and mathematics class in the International Baccalaureate (IB) Program. He has also held the position of Chief Administrator for the SSAT (Secondary School Admissions Test) for the Thailand test site for more than 15 years.
Sam brings with him a wealth of knowledge both in local (Thai) and international education. He has a wide range of teaching experience and qualifications that include but are not limited to computer technology, mathematics, student further education recommendation and English language instruction.
- Certificate of Education Technology and Instructional Literacy (COETAIL)
- Licensure in Physics
- M.S. in Secondary Education with Licensure in Integrated Earth Science/Chemistry
- B.S. in Chemial/Physical Oceanography
- Taught in US high schools for more than 5 years
Sabrena L. Baiagern is an international educator with roughly 10 years of teaching experience in the USA and at a well-known international school in Thailand. She has a M.S. in Secondary Education with licensure in integrated earth science/chemistry and physics and as she is certified in Education Technology and Instructional Literacy (COETAIL) her use of technology enhances student learning.
Despite her reputation for being quite firm as a teacher, she always has a smile on her face and her students find her warm, welcoming, dedicated and caring. She thus has very good rapport with students, parents, colleagues and administrators. She also thrives at helping students become more well-rounded by serving as an extracurricular activity adviser.
In addition to working with students from low socioeconomic status to students that are more well off, she also has much experience with English-as-a-second-language (ESL) learners and special-needs students. Thus she is often paired up to co-teach with colleagues in classrooms with high levels of diversity in student language and comprehension.
Her bilingual abilities have been put to good use by the Thai government for the Thai-to-English translation of student and teacher science texts as well as for many research studies. Sabrena brings even more unique skills and insight to the EduDee table as she has herself studied in the US and actively participated in a Thai students’ organization to present Thainess to foreigners. She thus possesses a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with our team and all the individuals for whom we help provide educational solutions.