- 15-18 years old on the day of departure.
- Currently a student in Grade 9 to 11 or the equivalent.
- Average GPA of 2.5 for the last two academic years. (Students with any score/grade/comment similar to 0 (F), 1 (D), NC, W/F, or INC will be considered on a case-by-case basis.)
- Passing marks for both the exchange program’s written test and interview.
- Good physical and emotional health, ability to cope with high pressure and no health conditions that may serve as an obstacle in the program.
- No record of having ever been an exchange student in the country of destination.
- For the US scholarship quota, students who have already been granted a J-1 or F-1 visa cannot participate the program.
- Students who hold a USA passport can participate in the program. Slots for such students are limited.
Please follow and like us: