Bangkok Testing Center
- Apply online at www.edudee.co.th
- Download the payment form to submit the 200 baht testing fee at any Bangkok Bank branch.
- Receive an email sent by EduDee to the email address you indicate in your application with the testing site, date and time.
- Take your own stationery along with your identification or student card with you to the testing site and be sure to wear your school uniform.
Regional Testing Centers
- Check for the testing centers in other provinces.
- Apply for testing with the coordination lecturer for each center or download the application form, fill it in and submit it to the coordinating lecturer at the center where you will sit for the testing.
- Receive date, time and location for the testing form the coordinating lecturer.
- View test results approximately two weeks after your test.
- Interview with EduDee on a date and time determined by EduDee after successfully passing the written test. Results will be given immediately after the interview.
*Test fees are 250 Baht and are non-refundable.
Please follow and like us: